The Vault Regulars

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Nebo Lumo tent light

The "Lumo" light from Nebo is a lightweight offering which is an ideal backpackers tent light.
It weighs just 25 grams including the 3 x LR44 batteries and the clip.


The light comes with 3 batteries already fitted and also a spare bank of 3 as well. So 10hrs of available lighting.

Specification:-

  • 25 grams total weight.
  • 25 Lumens brightness
  • Fitted light diffuser
  • Max length of light spread is 3 metres.
  • Water resistant.
  • 1 metres impact resistance. 
  • 5 hours constant battery life.
  • Body made from Aluminium
  • The on/off button is glow in the dark  material.
  • Not adjustable brightness.


The light is available in four colours as image below.
Cost varies across the internet.
I bought mine from CPC Farnell at £4.74 and as i bought 2 of them i got free delivery.
They are also available at Screwfix for £4.99 and the Cotswold Shop for £7.99.
They are also available on ebay at the unbelievable price of £11.58.

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the light spread for its size. Its worth a go if you are looking to save a little weight. Also its a handy size to keep in an emergency pack. You could definitely use it to walk with if your main head torch packed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan. Off the optic but I note from elesewhere that you’ve not been your usual fit self lately, so I hope you’re on the mend and out and about again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gibson, sorry for the delayed reply. I think I like optic better.
    Yes, I cannot ever remember being so off with what ever it was. No definite name for it so I called it Gorilla flu, a take on Gorilla glue, because it stuck to me for ages. I now feel human again.
    Thanks for thinking of me. And HNY.

    ReplyDelete

Find it Here

About Me

My other blog. beneathwhosefeet.wordpress.com